- Large multi street sub division
- Single block split
- Infill development
- Master Planned Estates
Benefits of Subdivision
- Greater Profits – Subdivision takes one property and turns it into two or more, meaning you have more assets to sell.
- On a large enough block in a desirable area, this could be a highly lucrative move. Simply subdivide the land, develop each property and sell them all off.
- Greater Flexibility – Of course, you also have the opportunity to retain some of your land for rental income. Subdividing can give you the best of both worlds, allowing you to sell off one property for immediate profit and use the other for ongoing cash flow.
- Selling one of the properties can also give you the capital to expand on the other.
- Municipalities can save money by promoting development in areas that already have infrastructure connected to public services, as opposed to financing new infrastructure for greenfield development.
- Infill development can raise property values in the surrounding neighborhood.
- It can bring residences and destinations closer together, making it easier for people to walk, bike, use transit, or drive shorter distances, which reduces pollution from vehicles.
- For distressed communities especially, infill development can help stabilize a community by attracting a greater diversity of household income levels, bringing new resources to a neighborhood and reducing concentrated poverty.
Identify strategic objectives
We help you to develop a set of high-level objectives for all areas of the business. These highlight the priorities and inform the plans that will ensure delivery of the company’s vision and mission.
By taking a look back at your review and initial SWOT analysis, you can incorporate any identified strengths and weaknesses into your objectives.
Crucially, your objectives must be SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Time-related). Your objectives must also include factors such as KPI’s, resource allocation and budget requirements.
- Concept stage.
- Town planning.
- Working drawing and documentation.
- Completion and Post Construction.