October First Home Buyers Seminar
Watch our newest video here:
We at Affinity Property Australia love to pass industry information on to the younger generation so that they can make informed decisions when it comes to entering the property market. This is why we are committed to hosting regular first home buyer seminars and investor seminars.
We recently hosted our First Home Buyers Seminar on the 20th of October at the North Lakes Golf Resort. This was a great success and we look forward to hosting many more in the future. Thank-you to everyone who came to this event, it was great speaking to you all and learning about all of your property needs.
Our expert panel on the night consisted of our Managing Director, Sean McCreanor, Amanda Pearce (Affinity Property Sales Manager) and Veronika Sebesta (Park First Home Loans). For those of you who could not attend the seminar here is a brief overview of what we looked at on the night:
How do you buy your first home with as little as $1,000?
- Structure your finance correctly
- Understand you loan
- Access the right grants
- Get good advice
Finance: Now is the perfect time to buy your first home in Queensland. Because of the record low interest rate environment, the generous government grant, and $0 stamp duty for homes worth less than $500,000.
Affinity Property Australia's top tips for saving on your home loan
1. Plan ahead to ensure you qualify
2. Make use of Government grants & concessions
3. Start your application process 4-6 weeks before finance is due
4. Consider the impact of fees on the real cost of your loan
5. Beware the bells & whistles loans (annual fees & higher rates).
To find out the last five top tips make sure you come to our next First Home Buyers Seminar.
What we at Affinity do for you:
- Assist you with purchasing your first home within the Moreton Bay Region
- Help you complete your new house and land contract and educate you about the steps involved to secure your new home
- Assist you with securing a home loan at a great rate and help with all necessary supporting documentation.
If you would like to register your interest in attending any future seminars, please email [email protected] and we will email you as soon as we have the dates for our next event.