STREET RECORD - SOLD BY MATHEW McCULLAGH
This beautifully presented four bedroom brick and tile home is ideally located in a short peaceful court featuring everything that a modern family or retiree will love. With an abundance of natural light and spaciously designed, families will take advantage of two separate living areas and the fantastic large outdoor covered patio perfect for entertaining.
This home also features fully ducted air conditioning throughout, 4 great size bedrooms, main and ensuite bathrooms, fully insulated roof, gas hot water, solar, garden shed, double lock up garage with storage and all this set on a low maintenance yard.
The location is perfect with a short walk to Taigum Square and Taigum Village shopping centres' where you will find Woolworths, Coles, Aldi, Big W and many special stores and eateries. The area is surrounded by paths perfect for walking or cycling, parkland, sporting grounds and is also a few minute walk to two day care facilities. If you enjoy dining out, you will also find the Taigum Tavern and AFL sporting club close by. This ideal home is also close proximity to Sandgate and Gympie Roads, major arterials, schools and transport.
- 4 bedroom (built ins in all bedrooms - master has walk in robe)
- 2 bath - main with ensuite
- 2 living areas, Separate Dining and Lounge
- Large entertaining patio with high pitched roof (9.5 x 3.5m)
- Ducted air & Ceiling fans throughout
- Brand new electric stove
- Gas hot water & Solar 1.5kw system
- Fully insulated roof
- Double lock up garage with storage space
- Low maintenance yard with enough room for kids swings or to play etc
- Short court with no through traffic
- Short walk to main shopping centre, Woolworths, Coles, Aldi, Takeaways, Parks and Bike/Walking paths, Daycare facilities, Sporting grounds
- Close proximity to Sandgate and Gympie roads, major arterials, schools, transport
They don't last long in Taigum, Call Mathew today.