Situated high in Morayfield and surrounded by beautiful bush land, lakes and bike tracks, this property will absolutely delight you.
This lovely 4 bedroom home is ideal for a large family and is situated adjacent to walking tracks, with the sound of native birds filling the air. Morayfield East Primary School is within easy walking distance, with local shops and convenience stores nearby and childcare centre just around the corner. With easy access to the M1 north and south this lovely home is hidden away but has all the modern conveniences.
You'll love the following great benefits of this property:
- Nearly 27 metre frontage with side access - easily store a boat or caravan
- Low set brick with color bond roof offering easy, low maintenance
- Ducted air-conditioning to keep you cool in summer and warm in winter
- Well sized laminate kitchen with electric cooktop and underbench oven, pantry and dishwasher
- Tiled family/eating area for easy care and cleaning
- Sliding doors to outdoor covered patio
- Main bedroom with ensuite and large walk in robe
- Three additional good-size built-in bedrooms
- Main bathroom plus seperate toilet
- Double auto garage.
- Fully fenced and ideal for young kids or family with pets
To book your own private inspection or to discuss the property in greater detail please call Chris on 0412 484 929